Antigravel rubber coating of light-grey color which allows further painting
It is used for painted surfaces of a car body (lower sections of doors, etc.), which are exposed to road dust and gravel hits. The product can be applied to metal, lacquered surfaces and plastics.
- Forms elastic film which is particularly resistant to stone hitting
- Permits further painting
- Decreases noise and vibration
- Safely protects surfaces from corrosion and chemical activity (highway salt)
- Remove dirt, rust and dust from the surfaces to be covered with Antigravel
- Shake the can
- Spray the content onto the surface at a distance of 20-30 cm
- Apply 2-3 layers on the surfaces to be coated. Each next layer should be applied after short-term waiting
- Wait 30-60 minutes before running your car
The ambient air temperature while treating should be 15…20°C.
Excess of Antigravelcan be easily removed with VERYLUBE TAR STAIN REMOVER.