Plastic corrosion preventive coating for surfaces of non-painted fender flares and car bottom
Rust preventive product designed to treat fender wells before assembling plastic protection. Used for overall and local protection of a car body and strengthens existing coating.
- Highly resistant to chemical activity (weak acids, alkali, etc.)
- Protects a car body from stone hitting, decreases noise and vibration
- Forms a thick volumetric coating possessing thixotropic properties
- Keeps high form stability (does not trickle down)
- Resistant to the temperature up to 85 °С
- 1. Remove dirt, rust, and dust from the surfaces to be treated
- 2. Shake the can
- 3. Spray onto the surface at a distance of 20-30 cm
- 4. Apply 2-3 layers on the surfaces to be coated. Each next layer should be applied after short-term waiting
- 5. Wait 1-2 hours. Run your car or assemble plastic wings
The ambient air temperature while treating should be 15…20°C.
Excess of Plasticor can be easily removed with VERYLUBE TAR STAIN REMOVER