Extreme Action 120% (EX120) Revitalizant rebuilds, repairs, and protects engine metal in all types of diesel powered engines, including turbocharged and high performance diesels. Extreme Action 120% repairs scratches and wear caused by high heat and friction, then it forms a protective, self-regulating layer of metal-ceramic on treated parts to protect the engine metal from future wear. Independent tests show that Revitalizant increases engine compression, increases horsepower, reduces emissions, and improves gas mileage! EX120 helps engines run smoother and last longer. EX120 is compatible with all types of motor oil, including full-synthetic.
With a 20% greater concentration of active agent, Extreme Action 120% (EX120) Revitalizant is more effective than ever repairing, rebuilding, and protecting worn metal surfaces. 1 Complete Revitalization cycle protects for 62,000 miles. XADO’s Revitalizant technology has been independently tested and proven to work.
*Compared to XADO gel-revitalizant for diesel engines.
No matter how well an engine is maintained, high heat and friction causes metal to become worn, scratched, and deformed over time. The destruction of the surface layer occurs in high-friction areas, where entire groups of atoms – clusters – may tear off under extreme loads. Until now there was no way to reverse this inevitable metal wear.
EX120 starts repairing scratched and worn metal as soon as it is added to the engine oil. Revitalizant acts as a catalyst for rebuilding and repairing metal in areas of excessive thermal energy. It activates the absorption process of carbon through the surface layer which results in the formation of metal carbides. Revitalizant rebuilds metal at a molecular level, atom-by-atom, reversing wear and restoring engine geometry. A new durable protective coating is formed with the help of carbides and metal particles. Because it has a self-regulating maximum thickness it does not cake. The appearance of a Revitalized surface is smooth and glassy. Its physical structure however is a metal strengthened by metal carbides and carbon. The treated surface is transformed into a diamond-like film. The result of Revitalization is an extra hard metal-ceramic surface layer on a soft and flexible base – an almost perfect strengthening technique that guarantees an increased life.
The typical car with an oil capacity of up to 10 quarts requires 3 SYRINGES for a complete treatment.
- No mechanic needed
- No downtime
- No large expanse
- Rebuilds worn metal and protects against future wear for 62,000 miles
- Reduces fuel consumption (up to 30% at idle, up to 15% under normal driving)
- Increases oil pressure in the system to the nominal value
- Levels and increases compression in cylinders
- Increases engine power and improves acceleration
- Decreases levels of noise and vibration by 10 times
- Increases service life of parts by 2-3 times
- Protects engine from metal loss caused by cold starts
- Improves the engine operation right after the first 50-100 km (approx. 20-60 miles)
- Enables the engine to run for up to 300 km (approx. 200 miles) in the event of substantial loss of oil in the system
- One treatment lasts for 100,000 kilometres
- Best positive results seen in after 1500 km of drive