Gel-Revitalizant for High Pressure Fuel Pumps is designed for restoring repair and wear-out protection of friction parts of fuel pumps and injectors of diesel engines.
During revitalization of high pressure fuel pumps, spray burners and pump-injector units, a cermet layer, grown on the crystal lattice of the metal surface layer, is formed on the friction pair surfaces.
As a result the conventional metal to metal contact is replaced by a practically non-wearing cermet to cermet contact.
- No mechanic needed
- No downtime
- No large expanse
- Protects from low quality fuel
- Reduces fuel consumption
- Restores geometry of parts and protects friction parts of fuel pumps, spray burners and pump-injector units from wear-out
- Increases engine power
- Reduces noise and vibration level
- Decreases the level of toxic components in exhaust gases
- One treatment lasts for 100,000 kilometres
- Best positive results seen in after 1500 km of drive