Gel-Revitalizant for hydraulic is designed for protection from wear-out and restoring repair of power steering without disassembling. The gel forms a new cermet coating on friction surfaces. As a result a renovated unit exceeds the performance level of a new one and will serve you 2-4 times longer. It may be used for revitalization of any hydraulic equipment.
Car: Volkswagen-Passat, year of manufacture is 1995. The complains of the owner: tough wheel and noise during exploitation. Diagnosis: the wear-out of the hydraulic, pump and closures should be changed. There was no pump at the service station but the owner had planned a very important and urgent trip aboard. After talking to the mechanics the owner made a decision to replace filler block and use XADO Gel-Revitalizant for hydraulic and change the pump abroad in the service center. After some time the owner came back to the same service station but with the other problem. The mechanic gave a credit to a foreign mechanics; he could turn the wheel with one finger! The owner couldn’t even remember at once what mechanic was talking about. After he remembered and told him that after he left the service station the noise of hydraulic decreased and stopped by the end of the trip. So, due to XADO the owner saved the money and nerves!
- No mechanic needed
- No downtime
- No large expanse
- Decreases effort on a steering wheel
- Increases performance level of a pump
- Improves the accuracy of hydraulic system operation after 31-62 miles
- Reduces noise and vibration of a steering wheel booster pump
- Protects parts from wear-out in case of low oil level
- Eliminates pump howling
- One treatment lasts for 100,000 kilometres
- Best positive results seen in after 1500 km of drive
General characteristics of the cermet layer:
- microhardness – 750 kg/mm²
- high corrosion resistance
- gritness Ra up to 0,06 mkm
Treatment of a unit with 1 -2 L hydraulic system capacity.
1. Introduce (spray) the contents of a tube (can)* in the fluid, which is warmed up to the operating temperature, in the tank of a power steering pump.
2. After the revitalizant is applied and the engine is turned on, wait 2-3 minutes and turn the steering wheel for 5 minutes.
3. Revitalization is considered complete after the mechanism has been in operation for 50 hours ( 950 miles of run).
* It is recommended preliminary to dissolve the contents of the can (tube) in small amount (~ 50 ml) of used hydraulic fluid. If the fluid in the tank of a power steering pump is contaminated (opaque or has change its initial color etc.), it is recommended to change hydraulic fluid before application.