XADO Atomic Oil 15W-40 CI-4 Diesel is a special top-quality motor oil for diesel engines. Contains Atomic Revitalizant.
Specifications and technologies
meets the requirements of specifications:
|SAE 15W-40||JASO DH-1|
|ACEA B4/E7||Global DHD-1|
meets the requirements of the OEM:
|Caterpillar ECF 1a||Mack EO-M Plus|
|MAN M 3275||MB 228.3|
|Renault Truck RLD-2||Volvo VDS-2, VDS-3|
|Allison C4 Level||Cummins CES 20076/77/78|
|Deutz DQC –III||MTU Type 2|
Its characteristics exceed the requirements of high American (API CI-4), European (ACEA B3/B4/E3/E5) and international (Global DHD-1) standards and also specifications of the leading auto manufacturers (Volvo, MB, MAN, Renault).
Reliability, power, economy of the engine will be always kept on a top level due to the patented formula of atomic revitalizant, included into XADO Atomic Oil. Application of revitalizants is considered as a prospective direction in the area of energy and resource-savings and is confirmed by certification tests in 35 countries of the world.
- Applicable for all the types of diesel engines of passenger cars and trucks and special land equipment, ensures their top reliability
- Suits perfectly the engines with exhaust gas recirculation (ERG) and especially recommended for engines Euro-3 (Euro-2)
- Protects perfectly turbocharger
- Has a unique performance reserve and ensures oil change intervals up to 62.137 miles for engines Euro-3
- High protection of the engine working on high-sulfur fuel (content of sulfur <0, 5)
- Keeps the engine clean, neutralizes carbon pollution of the motor oil
- Reduces gas emissions in the air
XADO Atomic Oil 15W-40 CI-4 Diesel is formulated on the base of complex refined mineral base oils from the oil from the shelf oilfield of the North Sea.
Viscosity of oil XADO Atomic Oil 15W-40 CI-4 Diesel ensures easy engine start at low temperatures and stable lubrication of the engine under intensive operating conditions and high temperatures.
XADO Atomic Oil 15W-40 CI-4 Diesel exceeds the requirements of the highest American and European specifications for motor oils for diesel engines of passenger cars and trucks.
- Specific Gravity 70 F, kg/l – 0,8832
- Viscosity at 212 F, mm2/s – 14,2
- Viscosity at 104 F, mm2/s – 105,5
- Viscosity at – 4 F, mPa s – <7000
- Viscosity index – 137
- Flash point, F – 418
- Pour point, F – <-22
- Easy start temperature, F – <-4
- Sulphated ash, wt.- 1,37
- Base number, mgKOH/g – 10,3