XADO Atomic Oil ATF III Top-quality mineral oil for automatic transmissions and hydraulic systems. Contains Atomic Revitalizant.
XADO Atomic Oil ATF III is the best mineral oil for automatic transmissions.
Specially designed for automatic transmissions of cars produced after 1995. Also recommended to be used in cars produced before 1995.
The oil is applied to hydraulic systems of steering wheel boosters and mechanical transmissions.
Specifications and technologies
meets the requirements of specifications:
|GM Dexron III /II-E/II-D, B /AQ-ATF-Type A||FORD Mercon|
meets the requirements of the OEM:
|Caterpillar TO-2||MB 236.1/5/9|
|Volvo 97335-12||Allison C4|
|MAN 339 Typ F/339 Typ V1/ 339 Typ Z1||Mercon M2C 138-CJ, M2C 166-H|
|Voith G 607/H55.6335.34||Renk Doromat|
|ZF TE-ML 03D/04D/09B/11A/ 14B/17C|
This oil is formulated on the base of the special narrow cut of refined mineral base oil with very high viscosity index. Alloyed with a special additive package.
Its characteristics exceed the requirements of General Motors, Ford and ZF for the oils for automatic transmissions.
Extended service life, comfort, smoothness of the gear shift will be always kept in top condition due to the patented formula of atomic revitalizant included into XADO Atomic Oil.Application of revitalizants is considered as a prospective direction in the area of energy and resource-savings and is confirmed by certification tests in 35 countries of the world.
- Increases operation reliability of automatic transmission
- Due to Atomic revitalizant the oil protects bearings, spool-and-sleeves, sleeve parts, gears from wear and extends transmission life span
- Improves operation of friction clutches of automatic transmissions and increases smoothness of the gear shift
- Guarantees high stability of friction properties under extended service life – more than 56 000 miles
- Due to high fluidity the oil provides quick start of operating mode, has low pour point (below – 44 F)
- Damps extreme loadings
- Protects transmission parts and control mechanisms from corrosion even under long time stoppage
The base oil for XADO Atomic Oil ATF III is formulated from the special narrow cut of refined hydrocarbons of the oil from the shelf oilfield of the North Sea.
The oil XADO Atomic Oil ATF III has very small low-temperature viscosity (comparable to viscosity of the synthetic oil), it provides easy and smooth gear shift at low temperatures (below – 22 F). High viscosity index (VI = 197) guarantees stability of rotational moment under any operating regime of the engine.
- Density at 70 F, kg/l – 0,864
- Viscosity at 212 F, mm2/s – 7,7
- Viscosity at 104 F, mm2/s – 35,2
- Viscosity at -31, mPa s – 20000
- Viscosity index – 197
- Flash point, F – 395
- Pour point, F – <-44